7 Bowing Studies for Beginning Violin
7 Bowing Studies for Beginning Level Violin in the Keys of A, D & G Major (*eBook) composed by Heather Figi.
"This is brilliant for Bowing technics as I’m new to this, my bow used to keep sliding all over the place, I can now work on my bowing until perfect. Many thanks." - Karen B.
"Being without a violin instructor, having the structure of these scales is a wonderful aid. Thank you." - Sandy G
"Good stuff for use in the studio." - Sally R.
- Each measure in these studies begins with a down bow for the consistent training of this motion.
- The pages are designed to flow with the first exercise supporting the second on the page.
- Technical elements include string crossings, slurs, rhythms, marching, circle bows (lifts), and stopped bows.
- Since the focus of these studies is bowing, these are kept to a one-octave range and done three times in keys with parallel finger patterns (A, D & G Major) for ample repetition of the bow strokes.
The images show only the A Major portion of the book. Each bowing study is replicated in D & G Major. To see the entire collection please click HERE.
This resource is also offered in a Bonus Bundle, which features 4 for the price of 2 (or better) pricing. Learn more HERE.
* Please note this eBook is a digital download and no physical item will be sent in the mail. Once you order this collection you will be re-directed to a link that allows you to download PDF files of 7 Bowing Studies in the Keys of A, D & G Major.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you. I offer a very generous bulk discount if you need more than a single copy of this product. Click HERE to learn more.