7 Bowing Studies for Beginning Level Violin in the Keys of A, D & G Major (*eBook) composed by Heather Figi
These exercises can be used in two ways:
1- Individually to help with a specific technique needed in repertoire.
2- As a series for students who need more support organizing their down and up bows.
- Each measure in all of the 7 bowing studies begins with a down bow for theconsistent training of this motion.
- The pages are designed to flow with the first exercise supporting the second on the page and so forth.
- Technical elements include string crossings, slurs, rhythms, marching, circle bows (lifts) and stopped bows.
- Since the focus of these studies is bowing these are kept to one octave and done 3 times in keys with parallel finger patterns (A, D & G Major) for ample repetition of the bow strokes.
The images show only the A Major portion of the book. Each bowing study is replicated in D & G Major. To see the entire collection please click HERE.
* Please note this eBook is a digital download and no physical item will be sent in the mail. Once you order this collection you will be re-directed to a link that allows you to download PDF files of 7 Bowing Studies in the Keys of A, D & G Major.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you.
I offer a very generous bulk discount if you need more than a single copy of this product.