You can download a free sample from this collection of the Bach Double Concerto subdivided into sixteenth notes by filling out the contact form on the HOME page or by ordering the complimentary Welcome Packet available here at the store.
How many times have you explicitly given an assignment to a student and they come back the next week unable to replicate the teaching goals?
Having taught the violin for 20 years, this was a familiar scenario for me, and it led to the creation of the materials in the Teacher’s Toolkit collection from Music for Young Violinists. This resource will help students practice the correct way independently so they achieve optimal results with their hard work and home practice time. This 70 page *eBook contains the following materials:
1- Nine Progressive Sight Reading Exercises + Five Step Approach to Teaching Sight Reading Chart
2- Eight Scales & Twinkles in the Keys of C & G, D & A, Bb & F, A & E Major (organized in pairs to teach correlating finger patterns)
3- Subdivision Worksheets & Practice Guides:
4- Composition, Third Position, Ring Tones, Visual Formatting, Solfège, High/Low 2nd Fingers, Rondo Form Puzzle & Staff Paper:
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star & May Song Comparison Worksheet
- Third Position Study Sheet
- Ring, Ring, Ring (Ringtone Study for Violinists)
- La Folia Theme
- Do-Re-Mi Song
- Study for High & Low 2nd Fingers
- Martini Gavotte Puzzle
- Staff Paper (5 Sizes)
6. Free Charts & Materials - The materials in this portion of The Violin Teacher's Toolkit are not under copyright protection as the rest of this collection. Violin teachers can print as many copies as they need of the resources included here in the Free Charts & Materials section for use in educational settings. All of these materials are also available on the M4YV FREEBIES page.
- Staff Paper (various sizes)
- Add-a-note scales: A Major & G Major
- Chart: How to Sight Read
- *Chart: 15 Tips to Optimize Violin Practice
- *Chart: How to Teach Violin: Solve Problems Strategically with Senses and Brain Hemispheres
- *Charts: How to Buy a Used Violin & Quality Inspection Checklist
- *Charts: Finger Patterns
- *Chart: Quick Tip for Relieving Performance Nerves
* Correlating tutorial videos are available on the Music for Young Violinists website and YouTube channel. Use the search bar to locate specific videos.
This resource is also offered in a Bonus Bundle, which features 3 for the price of 2 (or better) pricing. Learn more HERE.
* Please note this eBook is a digital download and no physical item will be sent. Once you order this collection, you will be re-directed to a link that allows you to download the Teacher's Toolkit and print it out from the convenience of home.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you.
I offer a very generous bulk discount if you need more than a single copy of this product.