Download a free sample from this collection of the Bach Double sub-divided into sixteenth notes by ordering the free M4YV Welcome Packet.
How often have you explicitly given an assignment to a student, and they come back the next week unable to replicate the teaching goals?
Having taught the violin for 20 years, this was a familiar scenario for me, and it led to the creation of the materials in The Violin Teacher’s Toolkit, a 70-page *eBook. This resource will help students practice the correct way independently, so they achieve optimal results with their hard work and home practice time.
🎵 Hear what other teachers have to say about this collection:
"Could not wait to try the subdivided Bach Double! Wonderful resources. Easy to print out. 10/10." - Ingrid L.
"Thank you for putting a lot of very useful tools together in an easy-to-use format. I have taught for many years, but I'm constantly on the lookout for new ideas, and this toolkit is very helpful." - D Ann W.
"Great content for multiple ages/levels of ability!" - Stephanie U.
Table of Contents:
1- Nine Progressive Sight Reading Exercises + Five Step Approach to Teaching Sight Reading Chart
2- Eight Scales & Twinkles in the Keys of C & G, D & A, Bb & F, A & E Major (organized in pairs to teach correlating finger patterns)
3- Subdivision Worksheets & Practice Guides:
4- Composition, Third Position, Ring Tones, Visual Formatting, Solfège, High/Low 2nd Fingers, Rondo Form Puzzle & Staff Paper:
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star & May Song Comparison Worksheet
- Third Position Study Sheet
- Ring, Ring, Ring (Ringtone Study for Violinists)
- La Folia Theme
- Do-Re-Mi Song
- Study for High & Low 2nd Fingers
- Martini Gavotte Puzzle
- Staff Paper (5 Sizes)
6. Free Charts & Materials - The materials in this portion of The Violin Teacher's Toolkit are not under copyright protection as the rest of this collection. Violin teachers can print as many copies as needed of the resources included in the Free Charts & Materials section for use in educational settings. All of these materials are also available on the FREEBIES page.
- Staff Paper (various sizes)
- Add-a-note scales: A Major & G Major
- Chart: How to Sight Read
- **Chart: 15 Tips to Optimize Violin Practice
- **Chart: How to Teach Violin: Solve Problems Strategically with Senses and Brain Hemispheres
- **Charts: How to Buy a Used Violin & Quality Inspection Checklist
- **Charts: Finger Patterns
- **Chart: Quick Tip for Relieving Performance Nerves
* Please note this eBook is a digital download, and no physical item will be mailed to you. Once you order this collection, you will be redirected to a link that allows you to download this music collection and print it out from the convenience of home.
* This is an especially large file and will take extra time to download. Please email if there are any issues.
** Correlating tutorial videos are available on the website and YouTube channel. Use the search bar to locate specific videos.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you.
I offer a generous bulk discount if you need more than one copy of this product. Click HERE to learn more.