Violin Quartets, Volume 1
Violin Quartets - Music for 4 Violins, Volume 1, composed by H. Figi, brings students together so they can play in the true sense of the word. These compositions ignite young violinists with energetic and gratifying new music that is in touch with the pulse of their generation.
One of the greatest joys in life is playing music with others, and these pieces stratify playing levels so that beginners can play with advanced students. Compositional features that are presented in this volume include:
- Integrating players of different levels, with most compositions having an open string part for beginning-level students to participate.
- Celebration and reinforcement of existing skills.
- Energetic motifs and catchy melodies.
Table of Contents Volume 1:
- Annabelle & Toby
- Monkey See, Monkey Do
- The Dream Suite in 3 Movements: I. Happiness Is..., II. Stars, III. Horizon & Hope
- 3 Little Pieces for Fun (Inspired by Cuban Music): Little Piece for Fun #1, Little Piece for Fun #2 (with optional clapping/percussion line), Little Piece for Fun #3 (with optional clapping/percussion line)
* Please note this eBook is a digital download, and no physical item will be mailed to you. Once you order this collection, you will be redirected to a link that allows you to download this music collection and print it out from the convenience of home.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you.
I offer a generous bulk discount if you need more than one copy of this product. Click HERE to learn more.