Twinkle: Duets, Trios & Quartets
Download a sample duet from this collection by ordering the free M4YV Welcome Packet.
Twinkle: Duets, Trios & Quartets, composed by Heather Figi, is a 75-page *eBook and the perfect solution for violin teachers who teach students at different levels because the arrangements accommodate multiple playing levels into a single ensemble.
These chamber pieces are exciting because each one captures a different character and is composed from the vantage point of a violin teacher to support specific techniques (but the student is having too much fun “playing” to notice).
🎵 Hear what another violinist has to say about this collection:
"Most useful piece of music for all grades of musicians in your violin class! Thank you so much 🤗" - Wanja
Features of Twinkle: Duets, Trios & Quartets include:
- 22 duets, 14 trios & 8 quartets.
- A unique character & musical technique are captured in each arrangement.
- Arrangements are composed to combine different playing levels into one ensemble.
- Harmony parts can be used alone as melodies.
- Arrangements also serve as site reading material and shifting studies using a familiar key signature and a form with built-in repetition.
- Compose your own violin duet, trio, and quartet templates to encourage creativity and expression in young musicians.
* Please note this eBook is a digital download, and no physical item will be mailed to you. Once you order this collection, you will be redirected to a link that allows you to download this music collection and print it out from the convenience of home.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you.
I offer a generous bulk discount if you need more than one copy of this product. Click HERE to learn more.