Violin Quartets, Volume 2
Violin Quartets - Music for 4 Violins, Volume 2, composed by H. Figi, brings students together so they can play in the true sense of the word. These compositions ignite young violinists with energetic and gratifying new music that is in touch with the pulse of their generation.
Volume 2 is for violinists fluent in 3rd, 4th, and 5th positions and features compositions that explore a rich and mature emotional realm. Compositional features that are presented in this volume include:
- Highly melodic and pulse-oriented motifs.
- Mixed meter writing and 5/8 and 7/8 time signatures.
- Fun extended techniques: harmonics, col legno, slides, and foot stomps.
Table of Contents Volume 2:
- Mazzy Panks
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Spangled in 3 Movements: I. Allegro, II. Adagio, III. Presto
- Sleep, Sleep
- Twinkle inspired by the music of A. Copland
- Twinkle inspired by the music of W. A. Mozart
- Twinkle inspired by the music of A. Vivaldi's Spring from the Four Seasons
* Please note this eBook is a digital download, and no physical item will be mailed to you. Once you order this collection, you will be redirected to a link that allows you to download this music collection and print it out from the convenience of home.
A friendly reminder that integrity starts with you.
I offer a generous bulk discount if you need more than one copy of this product. Click HERE to learn more.